Search my Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Chicken in Plain Sauce

Chicken is a must in everyday menu for my children. Weekend is always packed with so much works and activities. I had not got a rest since I got up in the morning whilst my husband was attending friend's Widaq prayer. So I had to cook something very simple for lunch. This was what I came up with but surprisingly my boys liked it!

INGREDIENTS:
Some chicken parts
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
½ Big Onion*
2 cloves Garlic*
1 Red Chilli*
1 inch Ginger* (*sliced thinly)
1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
½ tbsp Cornflour - mix with water to form thin paste
Salt
Cooking Oil

METHOD:
1. Rub chicken with turmeric powder & salt.
Deep fry until cook.

2. Heat up two tablespoon oil.
Fry all sliced ingredients until fragrant.
Add in chicken, oyster sauce, ½ cup of water, cornflour paste & salt.
Boil & dish up.

3. Serve hot with rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)