Search my Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Surprise Valentine's Gift

Another year of Valentine's day after 20 years of marriage and my husband never failed to surprise me. I warned him earlier not to waste money buying roses so he complied. He did not find excuses to go jogging or banking or anything this week end so I was sure that he'll be cool-off this year. I also did not buy him anything.... First thing in the morning before 6 am when Liana woke up, he kissed me good morning & said "I love you Yang" and that's it.... so I thought that's all. It was enough for me anyway as those words do not come by everyday...hehe. After I had shower & before going downstairs to prepare for breakfast then he suddenly passed me a black bag above & I was so surprised! When asked, he told me that he bought it last week during his trip to KL. I found a pair of shoes in the bag... purple? He said I do not have purple in my collection yet... hehehe the fashion is a bit conservative for me but because it comes from my darling I will sure wear them. Thank-you darling... I love you so much!....hehehe sorry lah viewers, deviated from kitchen story this time....

1 comment:

  1. Salam.. Bertuah Kak Alongroz dapat suami yg romantik & manjakan isteri. Hope akak sekeluarga berbahagia ke akhor hayat..

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)