Search my Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mango & Sago Jelly

I made this quite sometime ago but somehow misplaced the photos. Hectic life with small baby, things get a bit unorganised sometimes... well I have to fore-go my ms perfectionist attitude and set priorities for important things i.e. my baby, children, of course my hubby too and my career then next my fun-filling time including blogging and quilting. My cyber friends remain quite a high priority though otherwise I will not be behind the pc everynight after works...!hehehe

So here is my own recipe inspired from Yochana's photo:

INGREDIENTS:
1 (13g) packet Jelly Powder
1 liter Water
230g Sugar
60g Sago
- washed & soaked 10min
150ml Evaporated Milk
250g Mashed/Chopped Mangoes
Mango Slices

METHOD:
1. Boil a pot of water, add in sago & cook until transparent.
Drain & wash under tap water.
Stand in sieve for 10 min & mix well pink color.

2. Boil jelly powder with water until dissolved.
Add sugar & stir until dissolved.

3. Pour 1 scoop of plain jelly into jelly mould.
Arrange mango slices.
Pour on top more plain jelly if mango slices are not covered.
Sprinkle pink sago and make sure sufficient jelly to cover it.

4. Add milk & mashed/chopped mango into the remaining jelly.
Pour into the mould & let it cool.
Chill until completely set.

1 comment:

  1. ermmmm..sedapnya manggo jelly tu. makan time panas2 ni mmg mabeles laaa.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)