Search my Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to first of all my husband, a father to my three boys!!! I love you very much and may Allah bless our happiness forever! Here are messages typed by the boys for you:

Rizal: "Abah is the reason why my world goes round!"
Rusydi: " Yo Abah... You Rock Being My Dad !!!"
Radhi: "You're the best in my heart!!!"

They all like to say thank-you for a lot of sacrifice you made to give them the best of all!

The boys chosen the following gifts for their dad yesterday - matched shirt, tie, cuff links and handkerchief set for Father's Day. Also, they chose Nokia N95 equipped with wireless internet for his coming birthday (which is next week) but the boys are too excited to wait next week & decided to hand all at one time :
Prayers and al-fatihah for my arwah Abah semoga di cucuri rahmat and my prayers are always for you. Special wishes to my father-in-law, my five brothers and two brothers-in law on this special day. Lastly,
Happy Father's Day
to all dads in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)