Search my Blog

Monday, October 19, 2009

Fried Bitter Gourd


Fresh Bitter Gourd was very cheap yesterday and was promoted by the hypermaket salesboy. Fried Bitter Gourd crossed my mind instantly which I recalled seeing it at Zana's house, so I bought one huge one. Anyway, once I was in the kitchen I got too lazy to check on the recipe so just threw in whatever... kalau tak betoi, tolong komen ya dik zana...hehe.

INGREDIENTS:
Bitter Gourd - sliced thinly in half ring shape
4 tbsp Rice Flour
4 tbsp Plain Flour
1 tsp Curry Powder
Water, Salt


METHOD:
1. Rub bitter gourd with 1 tbsp salt & leave for 10 minutes.
 This is to reduce the bitter taste. Rinse.


2.Mix all ingredients to form smooth batter.
Dip bitter gourd in the batter & deep fry until crispy.

1 comment:

  1. Salam Along... time kasih for ur concern. Semalam dah pegi klinik tp misi kate tak demam. Mlm tadi panas lagi badan dia. Hari nie insyaAllah nk bawak pegi hospital pula.. harap2 si keciit cepat baik... kesian dia.

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)