Search my Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pineapple Kerabu (Again)

 The last time I've shown this was 2 years ago in 2008 and at that time was using my old Sony digital camera that I bought in 2002. With my new camera you can see the colour & focus have very much improved although I have still not mastered well in the art of photography and handling a sophisticated camera.

Anyway, come & enjoy this simple dish. Not just simple but mouth watering and is my favourite always. For recipe, refer here. You can see a great difference in the photo quality from the last posting - do you agree?
 

2 comments:

  1. Alamak...meleleh air liur...masuk list ni:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went over the other page for the recipe...So simple!!
    Altho I'm not a fan of pineapple, the thought of the kerabu makes me salivate!

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)