Search my Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Butter Fish Fillet


More Tuna menu .... I told you that I have a lot in my freezer.... anyway, no one in the house complaining about it as they all love it.... I've been creating different menu with the Tuna so far and was a hit every time. Since I am allergy to prawn, fish fillet is a good substitute to Butter Prawns. My two sons said they don't mind having this menu everyday as it is so delicious.... Initially they suggested that I cook Fish & Chips again but after tasting this dish, they couldn't choose which one is better.....LOL.

Recipe Owner: Roz@HomeKreation
Serves: 5-6 persons
INGREDIENTS:
300-500g Fish Fillet - cut into small size 
1 tbsp Curry Powder*
1/2 cup Flour* (* mixed) 
2 Egg Whites
2 Eggs**
2 Marie Biscuit Crumbs** (** mixed) 
2 tbsp Butter
4 cloves Garlic - chopped 
Some Chili Padi - chopped 
3-4 sprigs Curry Leaves
3 tbsp Oyster Sauce

METHOD:
1. Rub fish fillet with salt.
Dip fish in flour & curry powder mixture, egg white & flour mixture again.
Deep fry until cooked & golden color.

2. Heat up a cup of oil & fry egg & crumb mixture until crispy.
Dish out.

3. Heat up butter & stir fry chili, garlic & curry leaves.
Add in oyster sauce & stir for 1 min.
Add in fish & crumbs.
Serve immediately.

8 comments:

  1. I hardly cook fish...simply due to it's smell. But I love eating the cooked ones!!! I'm here to join U kak!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nak jugak...tentu sedap nih..kalau tak tak kan diorg tak kisah mkn ni hari2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emm sedapnya... Tq ye kak sbb sudi 4llow Naz..

    ReplyDelete
  4. sotk fish fillet ada kat peti ais. blh cuba. tapi rumah sy ni anak2 kurang minat ikan....kadang2 naik jemu asyik ayam je...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sedapnya....tergoda mas tengok..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have fish fillet in the freezer, would like to try out this. Your butter fish dishes looks very tempting, thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)