Sunday, June 13, 2010
By the way, would like to share Liana progress at 1 year:
- She has attained more than 10 vocabs : mama, abah, kakak, angah, bird, auntie, opah, cat, Liana, buah, nyum (eating), broom-broom (car).... and more being picked-up.
- She can run and kick a ball.
- She points a finger to insruct someone what she wants.
- She can answer questions e.g. Have you eaten? Answer: "Dah", Who feed you? Answer: "Kakak/Abah/Mama" accordingly, What's your name? Answer "Liana"... and can also answer few other simple questions.
- She can point correctly for "Hair/Head/Eye/Nose/Mouth/Teeth/Hand & Leg" when asked.
Her regular doctor (child specialist) was very impressed with her yesterday...! I hope she will grow healthy, be smart & a good girl.