Search my Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Omelet with Olives


I have a big jar of olives, so this is one of the ways to consume it..... a nice combination & my children like it.

Source: HomeKreation
INGREDIENTS:
3 Eggs
1 Red Chili
1 Shallots
5 tbsp Fresh Milk
Olives - the more the tastier
Salt & Pepper

METHOD:
1. Beat eggs and add in the rest of ingredients.
2. Heat up 2-3 tbsp of oil in a flat pan.
3. Pour in the egg mixture & when the bottom is cooked, flip to cook both sides.....ready!

3 comments:

  1. Droolworthy omelet, feel like having rite now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've been wondering how to comsume those olives in jars(other than putting them on pizzas)... So I never buy them. This is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priya,
    the taste of olives make me drool too...hehe

    Meldylocks,
    I bought the big jar because it is proportionately cheaper so have to come up with ideas to make use of it. Come to think of it, it is quite silly of me as the big jar is doubled the volume and not easy to finish...hehe

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)