Sunday, August 24, 2008
I was running out of idea for breakfast today. When checked in the kitchen, I had a loaf of bread and then I remembered some leftover breadcrumbs. Ting! Idea came.....
A loaf of sliced bread
A can of Tuna
1 Big Onion
1 Red Chilli
1 tbsp Chilli paste
1 Kasturi Lime
Salt & Pepper
4 tbsp Flour
Fresh Milk & Water
1. Heat up few tbsp of oil & fry chopped onion and sliced chilli.
Add in chilli paste and fry for a while.
Add in tuna chunks, salt & pepper.
Off fire & squeeze lime juice. Dish up.
2. Mix beaten egg with flour, milk, water, salt & pepper to make thin batter for dipping.
3. Flatten bread slices with a roller & cut into two parts.
Fill up with tuna filling and fold.
Dip into egg batter and coat with breadcrumbs.
Deep fry in a flat frying pan until golden on both sides.
4. You can also roll mini sausages and sliced cheese.
Dip into egg batter and coat with breadcrumbs & fry.
5. Serve with chilli sauce and mayonaise.