Search my Blog

Monday, October 27, 2008

Yam Buns

I have some yams in my fridge since last week given by my sis-in-law. Typical me, I get worried if my fridge is too full. Fortunately things went smoothly in the office today so I could leave office on time. Once reached home, I started dumping all the ingredients into the breadmaker & let it does its work. In the meantime I prepared the yam filling which did not take long time to prepare as I had them peeled & cubed yesterday.

(Makes 20 buns)
INGREDIENTS:
1 portion bread dough. See recipe here.

YAM FILLING:
500g Yam
100g Sugar
100g Oil
1 tsp Yam flavour or purple color

1. Steam yam until soft & mash it with sugar.
Mix in Yam Emulco & oil.
Stir on fire until well mixed & smooth.
Cool.

2. Wrap filling & shape as you like.
Bake 180C for 15-20 minutes until brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)