Search my Blog

Friday, January 2, 2009

Farewell for AlongRiz

My eldest son, Rizal (nick name at home is Along) is leaving home this Sunday to pursue higher study in college, KL. We invited his closed friends & their parents to our house yesterday for get-together before he leaves. We had BBQ, Spaghetti Bolognaise, Peach Cheesecake, Dadih, Blueberry Muffins, fruits & snacks. However, I was too bz & half-well (terrible flu & sore throat) that I forgot to snap photos of the food except these two below.Please join me to pray for AlongRiz's safety, health & success. I'm going to miss him a lot....

2 comments:

  1. encem hihihihih..muke mcm mama dia lah hehehehehe...dh bape umo alongriz nih???? alaaaaaaaaa cian dia dok jauh ehh..so mama alongriz ni awet mudoo yo hehehehe...tak pa along..alongriz p jihad tu :)..kita doakan diqa suksess slalu yaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute guy.moga bjaya dunia akhirat aamiiiin :)

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)