Sharing my recipes and those from various sources that I've tested in my kitchen... There are more than 1000 entries to browse through... Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do... Would love to hear your comments if you did try.
I've been craving for Abuk-Abuk for a long time and I cannot recall how long the sago has been in my pantry. What a relief, today the raw sago has finally turned into this springy edible...
By: Roz@HomeKreation INGREDIENTS: +/- 400g Sago - wash under running tap & strained 1+ cup Fresh Grated Coconut 7 Pandan Leaves - blend & squeeze juice Palm Sugar Salt
METHOD: 1. Mix sago with coconut & salt. Divide into two parts. Mix one part with Pandan juice. Add green color if yyou like. Add few tbs water to the plain portion.
2. Press the green part into a pan lined with banana leaf. Steam for 15 minutes. Spread palm sugar onto the first layer until well covered. Spread & press the plain portion. Steam for 45 minutes or until sago is fully cooked.
3. Cool slightly before slicing. ***************************************
By: AlongRoz@HomeKreation BAHAN2: +/- 400g Sagu - Basuh bawah air paip & tapis 1+ cwn Kelapa Parut 7 helai Daun Pandan Leaves - blend dgn sedikit air & tapis jus Gula Merah/Melaka Secubit Garam
CARA2: 1. Gaulkan sagu, kelapa parut & garam. Bahagikan kpd dua bahagian. Campurkan satu bahagian dgn jus air pandan. Campurkan beberapa sudu air ke dalam bahagian yg satu lagi. 2. Ratakan bahagian hijau ke dalam talam yg di lapik daun pisang. Kukus selama 15 minit sehingga masak. Ratakan gula merah/melaka sehingga menutupi semua permukaan. Ratakan pula satu lagi bahagian sagu yg tidak berwarna tadi. Kukus selama 45 minit sehingga sagu masak sepenuh nya. 3. Sejukkan sebelum di potong.
1. Leave your message/questions in the "comments" below any posting. Sign your nick name if using anonymous option, or else question may not be entertained.
2. Join my Facebook. Please pm first before sending request so that I know that you are not spam.
1. All photos are HomeKreation STRICT copyright. 2. Information, photos and other content on this blog and related pages are property of HomeKreation or the originator as mentioned therein. 3. When testing recipes from this blogsite into your own blog publication please credit HomeKreation - link is provided above the recipe. Not doing so is deemed as CIPLAK which is illegal & unethical. 4. Strictly not allowed to reprint/republish any part of this blog pages, photos or recipes for commercial/personal benefit in any form without consent. 5. You are allowed to sell foods made from HomeKreation recipes....halal!