Search my Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Peanuts & Ikan Bilis Sambal

I promised a friend quite a while ago to make her this sambal but somehow been delaying the action. Now that she is leaving the country to work overseas, I quickly made this for her to bring along. It is a good farewell gift which can keep for a few weeks while she's settling down in the new place. I also made an extra jar for another friend (YG) who has been working in Netherland since few years ago - hope she will not drool so much anymore when she browse my blog again... LOL.

For recipe, refer to my earlier posting here.

1 comment:

  1. enak banget kayaknya makananya..resepnya klo bisa saya minta mbak.. semoga nanti say abisa mencoba di rumah

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)