Search my Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fat Free Grilled Squids


Another belated posting. I was in a hurry leaving for Peninsular Msia to celebrate Hari Raya & hence missed out some earlier menu. Made this during the week I was refrained from consuming fatty food.

I simply threw in whatever ingredients and that was more than a week ago but I think the recipe is more or less as follows:

INGREDIENTS:
Some squids
2 Red Chilies*
2 Shallots*
1 Garlic*
1 Lemongrass*
1/2" Ginger*
(* pounded)
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tomato
- cut to small wedges
Salt

METHOD:
Mix all ingredients, except tomato, and place them on a sheet of aluminium foil.
Arrange tomatoes on it.
Cook it on a griddle above slow fire until squids are tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)