Search my Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fried Sardine Buns


Finally I managed to make this after waiting for a week to get myself to visit the supermarket for burger buns. Actually made it two days ago but today I was sick & whole morning in a clinic appointment and hence not able to update the blog or visiting blog friends.

The recipe is from Nor (T'ganu) and really a superb idea. My children loved it & ask for it again which I will make again today. Thanks Nor for sharing.

(Makes 10 pieces)
INGREDIENTS:
5 Burger buns
1 Egg

FILLING:
1 small can Sardine
1/2 Big Onions
1 Red Chili
1 Kasturi Lime
Salt

METHOD:
1. Cut burger into half (become semi-circle).
Cut a slit in the middle & stuff with sardine filling.

2. Beat the egg lightly.
Dip burger in the egg on the side with slit & fry on flat pan until golden.
Flip to brown other surface of the buns.

3. Serve with Chili sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)