Search my Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I've Been Busy

Much apology to all of you for disappearing for quite sometime. Fortunately my little one manages to keep you entertained in my absence. There are too many excuses really - wedding, khenduri, visitors, office works, etc, etcs activities and of course my small and big babies at home to take care of. Anyway, am not complaining & I should feel lucky that my life is not boring although can be exhausted at times with little or no rest (not even at night!). Many friends said I look slimmer now... thanks to my baby & busy life! hehehe...

I will come back with more recipes when time permits, till then enjoy & take care...! Mmmmuah! Miss all of you!

Here sharing one of my recent activities in facilitating Patchwork & Quilting workshop voluntarily in Miri recently. It has been much success and I enjoyed it very much. More story here.

4 comments:

  1. Wah bestnya ada bengkel Quilting. Mama ni taklah reti buat tapi rasa minat tu adalah... mmm where and how to start ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was certainly interesting for me to read the post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam along,

    bila nak adakan kelas lagi? Saya terkilan tak dapat ikut. saya berminat and sila hubungi saya di 019 8165103. Kamek di miri juak.

    Salam
    Masni
    Miri

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam along...suka tengok hasil kerja along...tingin nak belajar..

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)