Search my Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Beef Bone Soup

Pressured cooked Beef Bone Soup is sure delicious with the spices well absorbed into the meat & soup. There is so much non-stop compliments from hubby & children. This is also something I cooked to win my FIL's heart everytime he visited us. We surely think of him everytime I cooked this as we recall him sipping the soup speechlessly and not listening to anymore coversation as he so much enjoying it.

I guess most of you know how to cook soup, so let me rest my fingers.... If not, drop me a request in this post.

UPDATE: herewith the recipe for the one requesting

INGREDIENTS:
1 kg Boney Beef
4-5 Shallot*
2 cloves Garlic*
1" Ginger*
1 tsp Black Pepper Corns*
1 tbsp Fennel Seeds* (* blended) 
1 tbsp Soup Spices
Mixed Spices (Star Anise, Cinnamon stick, Cardamon, Cloves)
Salt
Garnishes - Fried Onions, chopped Spring Onions + Chinese celery


METHOD:
1. Heat up few tbsp oil & fry blended ingredients & mixed spices until fragrant.
Add in beef bones & enough water.
Cover & boil until beef is tender (I used pressure pot to save time).
Add salt to taste.


2. Serve with garnishes.

1 comment:

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)