Search my Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bubur Arab @ Bubur Lambuk

This was my belated father's favourite. I recalled my mum cooking this almost everyday during Ramadhan on my father's request....

INGREDIENTS:
2 bowls Cooked Rice (can also used uncooked rice)
4 bowls Water
5 Shallots*
2 Garlic*
1" Ginger* (*blended) 
2 tbsp Soup Powder
Some chopped Beef
Some Fresh Shrimps
A bowl of Santan
Vegetables - optional
Salt
Garnishes - Onion Springs, Chinese Celery, fried onions

METHOD:
1. Heat up some oil & fry blended ingredients & soup powder.
Pour in water, beef, shrimps & rice.
Cook in a rice cooker under porridge function until done.
Add in Santan & vegetables & let it boil.


2. Serve with garnishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)