Sunday, April 4, 2010
Stop... stop... already afternoon lah, I need to run to market now and will update later. Anyone interested in the recipe?
Here is the recipe. Sorry for late update... have been feeling very tired lately and ended up in bed early.
4-5 cloves Garlic - chopped
1 Big Onion - chopped
1 big can Tomato Puree
1 small can Button Musroom - sliced
Herbs - Oregano, Basil, Parsley, Mixed
1 tsp Black Pepper
Salt & Sugar
1. Heat up few tbsp olive oil & saute garlic & onion until fragrant.
2. Add in the rest of ingredeints & some water. Boil.
HOMEMADE LASAGNA SHEETS:
2 1/4 cup Flour
1. Mix well. Knead until smooth.
Cover & rest for 10-15 min.
2. Run into pasta machine until thin at lowest setting.
3. Use right away without boiling.
380ml Warm Milk
3 tbsp Flour
Salt & Pepper
1. While waiting for pasta dough to rest, prepare bechamel sauce.
2. Melt butter, add in flour & stir until well mixed.
3. Add in milk gradually while stirring until smooth.
4. Season with s&p.
1 can Spinach
Mozarella & Parmesan Cheese
1. Scoop tomato sauce into a baking dish.
2. Arrange lasagna sheets.
3. Spread bechamel sauce, Parmesan + Mozzarella cheese, spinach.
4. Repeat with tomato sauce, lasagna sheets, bechamel sauce, cheese & spinach for two more layers, ending with cheese at the top layers.
5. Bake at 190C for 30 minutes until top is golden & crispy.