Search my Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Squids in Plum Sauce


I saw DayangJack cooking beancurd in plum sauce just now and it reminds me of the plum sauce that I've bought ages ago and still sitting in the pantry untouched. Since I have some squids and capcicum, I've turned them into this delicious dish.... really yummy.

Source: HomeKreation
INGREDIENTS:
300g Squids - cleaned & cut
4 cloves Garlic - sliced
1/2" Ginger - sliced
2 tbsp Chili Paste
3 tbsp Plum Sauce
2 tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce
3 tbsp Salted Soy Sauce
1 Big Onion - cubed
1 Green Chili - sliced 
1 Red Chili - sliced 
Some Chili Padi - sliced 
1/2 Capcicum - cut into strips 
1 Tomato - cut 6 
Salt & Pepper


METHOD:
1. Heat up some oil & fry sliced garlic & ginger until fragrant.
2. Add in chili paste & fry or a minute.
3. Add in all the type of sauces & squids - stir fry until cooked.
4. Add in the remaining ingredients & stir fry for another few minutes.
5. Serve right away.

3 comments:

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)