Search my Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Chicken Stew

 All-in-one-pot dish..... something I created when idea came about while I was so exhausted after the long office hours. To my surprise everybody enjoyed it so much with garlic bread & rice to go along with the Chicken Stew. My third son, UsuRaz had 5 pieces of bread and two plates of rice... never saw him eating that much! My second son AngahRuz even suggested that I sell my dish to a restaurant and that made me laugh really loud.... I told them that they can become my customers anytime.
Recipe Owner: Roz@HomeKreation
INGREDIENTS:
1/2 Chicken - cut into 12 pieces 
4 cloves Garlic - chopped 
1 Big Onion
3 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp Flour
1 tbsp Curry Powder
1 tbsp Chili Powder
1 tsp Black Pepper
1/2 cup Tomato Puree
1 can Button Mushroom - sliced 
1 Carrot - cut 
1-2 Potato - cubed 
Some Cauliflowers
1-2 Tomato - cubed 
Fresh Parsley - chopped 
1 cube Chicken Stock
Salt, Sugar

METHOD:
1. Melt butter in a big pot & add in flour, stir quickly.
Add curry powder & stir well & add 1/2 pot of water.
Add chicken & the rest of ingredients except garlic.

2. Heat up few tbsp oil & saute garlic until golden brown.
Dish up garlic & add into the pot above.

3. Cook until chicken & vegetables are done & gravy is thick.

4. Serve with bread / rice.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm...looks yummy...next in the list. I've made the mee suah..it tastes good but mine is running out of the kuah....been absorbed by the mee...next time mut put a lot of water. Also I've made the cucur udang geragau :)...whenever i eat the dishes taken from ur blog i teringat2 kat u la k'roz :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. made chic stew tis morning..cicah dgn roti..and gave some to kak siti,my neighbour..akhirnya tertunai hajat nak buat stew ni..thx 4sharing

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)