Sharing my recipes and those from various sources that I've tested in my kitchen... There are more than 1000 entries to browse through... Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do... Would love to hear your comments if you did try.
Light and soft cake coated with very creamy cream cheese and sprinkled with grated cheddar cheese.... The cake is not very sweet and just nicely matched with sweetened cream cheese and cheddar cheese added extra creamy and salty taste to it. Suitable for those who like cheesy taste!
This was served during Idh Adha yesterday and only small portion of leftover at end of the day.
Source: Mamafami <-- MakLang <-- KakZai <-- MR-SherryMZ
Size: 8.5" square INGREDIENTS: 100g Flour 60g Cornflour 1 tsp Baking Powder 100g Castor Sugar 6 Eggs 2 tbsp Ovalette 50g Iced water 75g Melted Butter TOPPING:
250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese ½ can Condensed Milk - Mix both ingredients and beat with electric beater till smooth and light. Ready to use. TO SPRINKLE:
125g Cheddar Cheese (grated)
METHOD: 1. Place all the ingredients, except butter, into the mixer bowl. Beat the ingredients on high speed using K beater untill white and fluffy. 2. Reduce the speed and add in melted butter. Beat for a few minutes then cut and fold the batter using a spatula. 3. Pour into greased/lined baking pan. 4. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 30 minutes or till a skewer inserted in center of the cake comes out clean. 5. Remove from oven and after 5 minutes, remove the cake from the baking pan, onto the cooling rack. 6. When the cake is cool enough, cut the cake into 2 layers. Pour some filling on top of one slice and sandwich with the other layer. 7. Cover the cake with the balance topping. Sprinkle with the grated Cheddar cheese. 8. Chill for two hours before serving. *****************************************
Ini kek yg Along buat utk hidangan Hari Raya Haji kelmarin untuk hidangan sekeluarga. Teringin nak makan selepas tengok ramai yg sudah mencuba. Kek ni amat ringan & lembut - rasanya kurang manis dan amat sesuai di gandingkan dengan topping cream cheese yg lemak manis di tambah pula parutan keju cheddar yg lemak masin. Terima-kasih buat Mamafami yg promote kek ni baru2 ni dan juga MakLang, KakZai dan tuan empunya SherryMZ. By: AlongRoz@HomeKreation Soure: Mamafami <-- MakLang <-- KakZai <-- MR-SherryMZ Saiz: 8.5" square BAHAN2: 6 biji Telur Ayam (buang 2 putihnya)
- Along tak buang ikut MakLang 100g Gula Halus
100g Tepung HongKong - Along guna tepung gandum ikut MakLang 60g Tepung Jagung 50g Air Ais
1 st Baking Powder
2 sb Ovelet
75g Mentega (dicairkan) UNTUK KRIM: 250g Cream Cheese½ tin Susu Pekat Manis - Satukan kedua2 bahan & putar sehingga licin. UTK TOPPING: 125g Cheddar Cheese - parut
CARA2: 1. Masukkan kesemua bahan, kecuali mentega cair, dan putar sehingga pekat dan putih gebu dgn K beater. Pelahankan putaran dan masukkan mentega cair. Kaup balik dengan spatula sehingga mentega cair sebati dengan adunan.
2. Tuang ke dalam acuan yang telah digris/alas dan bakar 180C selama 30 minit. Sejukkan kek di atas redai.
3. Potong kek menjadi dua lapisan dan lekatkan dgn krim cheese ditengah2. Sapukan krim selebihnya sekeliling kek dan tabur parutan cheddar cheese.
1. Leave your message/questions in the "comments" below any posting. Sign your nick name if using anonymous option, or else question may not be entertained.
2. Join my Facebook. Please pm first before sending request so that I know that you are not spam.
1. All photos are HomeKreation STRICT copyright. 2. Information, photos and other content on this blog and related pages are property of HomeKreation or the originator as mentioned therein. 3. When testing recipes from this blogsite into your own blog publication please credit HomeKreation - link is provided above the recipe. Not doing so is deemed as CIPLAK which is illegal & unethical. 4. Strictly not allowed to reprint/republish any part of this blog pages, photos or recipes for commercial/personal benefit in any form without consent. 5. You are allowed to sell foods made from HomeKreation recipes....halal!