Search my Blog

Friday, August 30, 2013

Baked Mung Bean Kuih (Bingka Kacang Hijau)

 This is my favourite & I ate most of it by myself.... packed some for AngahRuz to bring back to KL, Liana & hubby ate some and UsuRaz coundn't bother.... I enjoyed every bite of it and took me days before I can clear all the remainings.

The taste is lovely.... rich with green beans taste and moderate sweetness.... I didn't regret I got to eat most of them....LOL!

I used the recipe from the Red Bean Kuih from here.

By: Roz@HomeKreation
Source: modified from this link
Size: 8": square
INGREDIENTS:
1½ cup boiled Green/Mung Beans*
1 cup Water*(* blend till fine) 
1½ cup Flour
½ cup Rice Flour
2
cup Coconut Milk
1
cup Sugar
3 tbsp Butter
2 Eggs
½ tsp Salt
1 tsp Green Colour
Sesame Seeds
- for sprinkling (I skipped)

METHOD: 
1. Blender all ingredients except sesame seeds until fine and well mixed.
Stir above small fire for about 5 minutes until slightly thicken.
2. Oil the tin & heat up in oven for 5 minutes.
3. Pour the batter & sprinkle sesame seeds.
Bake at 180C for 60 minutes or until cooked.
4. Cool completely before slicing.
*****************************************************

BAHASA MALAYSIA VERSION
 Along memang suka sangat makan bingka kacang, tak kira lah kacang merah ke hijau. Takda gang nak makan sebab AngahRuz je yg pandai makan kuih2 bingka ni. UsuRaz pandang pun takmo. Nasib sempat pack sikit untuk AngahRuz bawa balik KL. Lebih nya hubby & Liana makan sedikit dan Along lah yg habiskan sedikit2 hari demi hari.... tapi tak jemu makan ni.

By: AlongRoz@HomeKreation
Source: modified from this link
Saiz: 8" persegi
BAHAN2:
1½ cwn Kacang Hijau* (yg telah di rebus) 
1 cwn Air*(* di kisar bersama) 
1½ cwn Tepung Gandum
½ cwn Tepung Beras
2 cwn Santan
1 cwn Gula
3 sb Butter
2 biji Telur
½ st Garam
1 st Pewarna Hijau
sedikit Bijan
- utk tabur (Along tak letak)

CARA2:
1. Kisar kesemua bahan di dalam blender kecuali bijan sehingga sebati.
Masak sebentar sehingga berwap guna api kecil selama 5 minit.
2. Panaskan oven 180C, sapukan minyak di sekeliling loyang dan masukkan dlm oven sebentar.
3. Keluarkan loyang dan tuang adunan tepung tadi dan taburkan bijan di atasnya.
Bakar selama 60 minit atau sehingga masak.
4. Biarkan betul2 sejuk barulah di potong.



4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, who can resist to this wonderful kuih.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Msti sedap ni...nnti nak cuba lah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see this is a malaysian easy desserts recipe and I think I'm going to cook something like those ones on my homecoming party.

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)