Let's go & see the menu......
|The main table|
|Dessert table loaded with local delicacies...!|
1. Mee Bakso Tulang
- the main dish for lunch.... beef bones were slowly cooked overnight to ensure naturally delicious soup.
2. Mix fruits (Guavas, Starfruits, Green/Red Apples) served with Homemade Petis & Ground Peanuts
3. Sticky Date Cake with Butterscotch Sauce
4. Prune & Chocolate Pandan Layered Cake
5. Tapai Pulut (Sweet Feremented Glutinous Rice)
6. Assorted Cookies
- From left clockwise.... Biskut Batang Buruk, Oat Cookies, Cheese Rolls
7. Serabei (potluck from CikTie)
- Sarawak traditional pancake filled with Egg Jam
8. Getas (potluck from AiBee)
- I love this kuih sooo much!
9. Onde-Onde with Red Bean filling (potluck from sis MaSaly)
- my hubby's favourite
10. Mini Quiche (potluck from sis MaSaly)
11. Cucur Semuan (pot luck from AiBee)
12. Pudding (potluck from Saloma
- Liana had 2 small bowls of this - she loves the colorful jelly
13. Beef BBQ Pau
- both potluck were from sis Hanifah- love the pau filling!
15. Honeydue & Sago Dessert (potluck from sis Hanifah)
16. Fruit Custard in Creampuff Basket (potluck from sis Bebiyana)
- pretty & elegant!
17. Kuih Talam Durian Pulut Hitam
- both from sis Bebiyana - the Durian talam was a hit
- Fresh Mango & Lime Juice
- Hot Tea