Search my Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Keropok Bantal

 I came across this recipe in FB which seemed so simple when I read it that I was so thrilled to try, especially the thinking of homemade snacks without preservatives... Not many ingredients required and just simple basic ones that easily available in my kitchen.

However, guess what it turned out.... I made only half portion of the recipe but my kitchen was in a mess with flour scattered on the kitchen top & floor including me on face & clothes.... hahahaaa.... LOL. My snacks didn't fluffed like pillows as the name refers to... but tastewise quite ok and my hubby likes it.

By: Roz@HomeKreation
Source: FB-Resipi MamaKent (shared by Annie Roslan)
I google for original source and only found this posted in 2012: link
INGREDIENTS:
2 cups / 250g Flour
3 Shallots*
3 cloves Garlic*
3 tbsp Dried Shrimps* (* pounded) - I added this
2 tbsp Curry Powder
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
Salt & Sugar
Water

METHOD:
1. Mix well to form dough.
2. Roll it thin and cut into strips and shorten it.
3. Deep fry until fluffy and crispy.


BAHASA MALAYSIA VERSION
Tetiba lak terajin nak buat keropok (ni buat lama dah sebelum Along demam lagi) sebab tengok resipi nya amat mudah dam memikirkan hubby suka kudap2 snek. Buat pon setengah adunan jer tapi makkk aiii.... susah gak nak buat nya, abis selepung muka, baju, kaki tangan dan bersepah dapor di buat nya... Dah lah tu, teruk2 buat takmo kembung cam bantal pon, kembung gaklah tapi tak ler cam bantal! Rasa nya leh tahan.... sedap gak lah and hubby kata sedap....hehee.

Terima-kasih kepada empunya resipi dan fren yg panjang2kan resipi nya.

By: AlongRoz@HomeKreation
Source: FB-Resipi MamaKent (shared by Annie Roslan)
Along google cari tuan asal dan ini jer yg jumpa post tahun 2012: link
BAHAN2:
2 cwn / 250g Tepung Gandum
3 ulas Bwg Merah*
3 ulas Bwg Putih*
3 sb Udang Kering* (* tumbuk) - ni Along tambah sendiri
2 sb Serbuk Kari
1/4 st Baking Powder
Garam & Gula
Air

CARA2:
1. Gaul semua sehingga menjadi doh.
2. Canai nipis dan potong memanjang & pendek2.
3. Goreng sehingga menggelembung dan rangup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)