Search my Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ginger Chicken


Today I came home very late so have to cook something simple and quick. Ginger Chicken will be nice and quick to prepare. In addition, I also cooked simple Mixed Vegetable Soup made up of few vegetables available in the fridge - Loofah, Carrot and Oyster Mushrooms. Emmm.... although they are simple my children enjoyed them very much. Fresh and hot served from our own stove is much better from purchased food no matter how simple they are....!

Here is Ginger Chicken recipe:

INGREDIENTS:
300-400g Boneless Chicken Meat - sliced
1 Green Bell Pepper/Capsicum - sliced thick
3 Green Chillies - sliced
2 inches Ginger - sliced into matches stick shape
½ Big Onion - sliced vertically
1 tbsp Oyster sauce*
1 tbsp Soya Sauce*
1 tsp Cornflour* - mixed with little bit of water
Salt

METHOD:
1. Heat up 2 tbsp oil & fry all the ingredients above except those marked *.
Fry until chicken is cooked.
Pour in sauces and cornflour mixture & stir for shortwhile.
Dish up.

2. Serve with white rice.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Precious friend,i dont know who you are.But i want to thank you so much for all this sedap sedap recipe .i dont know at first ,how to get some cooking dishes that i like.Well ,Thank God my friend thought me how to get online for all kind of cooking.Is your name Rose?The pic on my right?baju warna pink rose?i m going to try a new masakan this coming CNY .so let me try 1st,then i let you know ,ok?You are a very claver person.i love cooking too.my name Sakura.Live in Pg .bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sakura,
    My name is Roz. Welcome to use any recipes that I shared in this blog. I hope it helps you to prepare delicious meals for the coming CNY. Gong Xi Fa Cai to you & family.

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)