Search my Blog

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Simple Spicy Chicken

This dish has simple ingredients with simple preparation method. I used to cook this when I was a student because it was quick and I didn't have to spend so much time in the kitchen. Once all ingredients get dumped into a pot, I can get my homeworks done while waiting for it to get cooked.

INGREDIENTS:
8 pieces Chicken parts
6 Shallots*
2 cloves Garlic*
1/2 inch Ginger*
1 tsp Fennel seeds*
3 tbsp Chilli paste* (* blended)
1 Lemongrass - lightly knocked
1/2 cup Oil
1 Big Onion - sliced thinly
Salt & Sugar

METHOD:
You need a non-stick pot to cook this.
Heat up oil in the pot.
Place all ingredients, except big onion, into the pot.
Stir well & cover pot and cook with slow down fire until chicken parts are cooked.
Open up the cover and stir occasionally until it is dry.
Add in big onion and continue cooking until it gets dry and onion slices get brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)