Search my Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bean Curd with Beef

I have an extra bean curd and some beef in the fridge so I thought that they are a good combination. So here what I came up with. I also cooked chicken curry and the family enjoyed both dishes with compliments.

INGREDIENTS:
1 piece Bean Curd - sliced half-way down
50g Beef - minced
1 Red Chilli*
2 Shallots*
2 Garlic* (* pounded)
½ inch Ginger - sliced
2 tbsp Oyster sauce**
1 tbsp Soya Sauce**
1 tsp Cornflour** (** mixed together with some water)
Ground Black Pepper

METHOD:
1. Heat up 2 tbs oil in a flat pan.
Fry the pounded ingredients*, ginger & minced beef.
Pour mixed sauce & black pepper.
Place the beancurd in the pan & cover for about 5-10 minutes.

2. Dish-up & garnish with spring onion & sliced chilli.
Serve hot with rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)