Search my Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

HomeKreation Fried Pandan Chicken

My children love chicken and it is a must dish everyday. For Hari Raya yesterday, I created a new recipe in attempt to have something special for the children. Not only my children who enjoyed it but my hubby too.

Here is the recipe & I hope you will find it special too:

By: Roz@HomeKreation
INGREDIENTS:
Chicken parts
Ginger*
2 cloves Garlic* (*pounded)
1 tsp ground Black Pepper
2 tbsp Rice Flour
2 tbsp Plain Flour
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
Ready made Kentucky Flour ( if you don't have this, just use plain flour + 1 tsp curry powder & a pinch of salt)
Pandan/Screwpine Leaves
Sharp tooth picks

METHOD:
1. Rub chicken with ginger, garlic, black pepper & salt.
Wrap each piece of chicken with half piece of Pandan leaf & secure with a tooth pick.
Marinate for an hour or more.

2. Mix rice flour, plain flour, turmeric powder & a pinch of salt with water to form a runny batter.
Dip the wrapped chicken piece with the batter.
Roll on Kentucky flour.
Deep fry unttil golden.
Enjoy...!

1 comment:

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)