here on step-by-step demo by Nor (Tganu). Maceh ya Nor.
Here is recipe for the rice:
(Serves 5 people)
5 bowls rice
2-3 cloves Garlic* (* sliced)
2-3 Red/Green Chilies - pounded
1 tbsp TomYam paste (I used Adabi)
1 tsp Curry Powder
2-3 Sausages - sliced
Mix Veg - cauliflower, french beans, cabbage - chopped
Salt & pepper
1. Season rice with salt & pepper.
2. Heat up some oil & fry shallots & garlic until brown. Put aside.
3. Fry sliced sausages & put aside.
4. With remaining oil, stir fry pounded chilies, tom yam paste & curry powder until fragrant.
Add in oyster sauce & soy sauce.
Add in vegetables.
Add in rice & stir until well mixed.
Add in fried onions, garlic & sausage.
5. Wrap in omelet (optional).
Serve with crackers and whatever else you like....enjoy!
A' versary RVC - Syu
27 minutes ago