Search my Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Banana Bread (Again) with Peanut Butter Crumbs

I made this before but this time I added topping of peanut butter crumbs. The topping is a bit too sweet for me but children like it because it is crunchy.

 
Refer here for the Banana Bread recipe. I made double portion & baked in 8" sq tin. I think baking in a loaf tin (4" x 8") will produce a better texture.

For the Peanut Butter Crumbs recipe:

INGREDIENTS:
1/2 c + 1 tbsp Flour
1/2 c Brown Sugar
1/4 c Butter
3 tbsp Creamy Peanut Butter

METHOD:
1. Mix flour & sugar.
Cut in butter & peanut butter to form crumbs.

2. Sprinkle on top of cake before baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)