Search my Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Salted Fish in Sambal (Sambal Ikan Masin)

Cooked this few days ago but too tired to update the blog. Fortunately managed to snap a photo, so here sharing with all. I used big size salted fish and cut it to tiny pieces and deep fry before cook it in sambal.

Everytime I cook this I will remember my Emak who never compliment my cooking (until now) except this one when I cooked for her during her confinement (when she gave birth to my youngest sister & I was 16). My Emak is a great cook no matter what she cooks & always look forward to her cooking when I go back to home town. She is now 70 & I hope she stays strong & healthy (she is still actively cooking especially when children return to visit).... I love you Emak...!

I've posted many sambal recipe earlier on, see one of them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)