Table for 2 or More" and 3E.
The award came with request to share 10 honest truths about me:
1. I'm in mid 40s, short and petit in size & has always maintained the same size "S" for clothes & 36 for shoes. (My secret? Ask later... wink2).
2. All my past & current bosses said I'm dedicated at works but my mind is always for home.
3. People thought I am too career minded but the truth is I just did my best while in the office hours (& gotta make sure the brain works of course).
4. People said I'm so "rajin" cooking everyday, the truth is I'm fussy about what I eat (i.e. want something fresh & clean) and I wanna give the best to my family.
5. When I sleep I don't like to be disturbed.... the impact is bad on my brain system.
6. I'm wearing tudung so people are wondering whether I have grey hair (my hubby has a lot)... the truth is they are still black (may be 1 or 2 unnoticeable whites).
7. I used to wanting perfection in everything I do but now I know how to set my priorities in life which give me greater satisfaction (thanks to my previous boss Aernout Van De Gaag).
8. Something on my mind a lot lately... my mum! (Hope she can take care of herself... care for & love you a lot).
9. I rarely called my son Rizal (he calls me) but the truth is I missed him a lot!
10. My hubby & children are very important to me & I cook mainly for them. Two more will be leaving home within a couple of years & I imagine that could be end of my blog....? Let's see what Liana can help me by then.
Would like to hear from my friends below:
1. Ros@JinatnManis - creative homecooking
2. Nor T'ganu - anything she has her hands on will be magic
3. Inahar - a busy medical practitioner but always look forward to the kitchen (some similarity between us)
4. Mamafami - she can make others see great things
5. DayangJack - she was moulded from young to be a great chef
6. Ika - a young lady with high enthusiasm to try out new recipes
7. Hana - never failed to try every new recipes in the world
8. Love - an expert of Indian cuisines
----any others are also welcome to join this award. Boleh buat dalam BM juga ya....
Kisah Izan & Maryam
7 hours ago