Search my Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fried Fish with Special Sambal

I love the sambal I made with stuffed squids few days ago that I made it again but this time is to accompany fried fish. I made slight variation by adding coriander leaves.... mmmm...nyum...nyummm

SAMBAL INGREDIENTS:
4 Green Chilies
1 Red Chili
Few Bird-eye Chilies
1 Lemongrass
1/2 Ginger Buds (Bunga Kantan)
5 Onions
4 cloves Garlic
Coriander Leaves - chopped
Salt

METHOD:
1. Blend all ingredients, except salt & coriander leaves, with some water.
Heat up some oil & stir fry until fragrant.
Add salt & coriander leaves.

2. Pour onto fried fish.
....enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Ding_dong...Love is here again!!! hru kak??? how's Liana??? ;)

    That fish sambal looks so yumm! I'm just drooling now! I'm weak with fishes, but I'll enjoy others cook! hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a bit Thai...
    Yummy, yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not looking at ur recipe.. i'm just so awed by your baby... she is so super cute.. such a beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)