Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Watch out the next post to see how I served this with beef filling.
(Makes 10 pieces)
250g Plain Flour*
1 tsp Baking Powder*
1/2 tsp Salt* (* sifted together) - orig measurement is 1 tsp
175ml Warm Water - HomeKreation: I did not use all
1. Rub shortening into flour mixture & add water to form a smooth dough.
2. Cover with cling film & rest 15 min.
3. Divide into 10 balls & rest 10 mins.
4. Roll out each ball between 2 pieces of plastic to 8" round.
To get this size, you need to roll the dough to the thinnest possible.
4. Cook it on a non-stick pan & flip when the surface starts to bubble.
Cook the other side until the surface has brownish spots.
5. Serve with your favourite fillings for examples salads, chicken, beef or seafood.