Search my Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Banana Chips II

 
I've got abundance of bananas, so I have to come up with different varieties of products. So far, this week I have made Banana Chips, Banana Fritters and a cake. I have turned the last batch of unripe bananas into this Banana Chips of different shape than the one I typically made in the past. The problem with this version that it is gone before you actually realise it because it is so light & fine shape.

Apart from Roses, I love Lavenders....
Recipe created by: Roz@HomeKreation
INGREDIENTS:
Unripe Bananas
Salt
Oil for deepfry

METHOD:
1. Cut bananas into the required length if using Horn Bananas. No need to cut for smaller types.
Grate bananas (lengthwise) into match stick shapes.
2. Sprinkle salt & mix well.
3. Deep fry until crispy.
 This is the grater that I used:

3 comments:

  1. satu idea yang bagus .selalunya kita potong bulat....tapi jika masak benda camni kat rumah cm ni..hmm tak sempat tengok dah habis hehe ramai peminat....Ceria ceria selalu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your banana chips just like a potato chips ... hahahha ... so tempting & yummy! Thanks for sharing with us your grater picture, will certainly buy if I see this in the market. Hahahhahaa ....

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)