Search my Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sambal Tumis Petai Ikan Bilis

 I made this many many times but somehow have not posted it. In my house, only me & my second son AngahRuz know how to enjoy Petai but not the rest. In Miri, you can buy the ready peeled Petai cost RM2 per small plate.

By: Roz@HomeKreation
INGREDIENTS:
1 small plate Petai
1 small plate Ikan Bilis
4-5 Shallots*
1cm Belachan* (*blended) 
5 tbsp Chili Paste
1 tbsp Tamarind Sauce

1 Big Onion - sliced 
Salt & 1 tsp Sugar

METHOD:
Heat up 1/4cup oil & stir fry blended ingredients & chili paste until fragrant & oil surfaced.
Add in Petai, Ikan Bilis, Tamarind Sauce, Salt & Sugar.
Stir fry until petai is cooked.
********************************************************************************

BAHASA MALAYSIA VERSION

BAHAN2:
1 piring kecil Petai
1 piring kecil Ikan Bilis
4-5 Bwg Merah*
1cm Belacan* (*blend) 
5 sb Chili Kering Mesin
1 sb Air Asam Jawa
1 biji Bwg Besar - hiris
Garam & 1 st Gula

CARA2:
Panaskan 1/4cwn minyak & tumis bhn yg di blend & cili mesinsehingga wangi & minyak timbul.
Masukkan Petai, Ikan Bilis, air asam jawa, gula & garam.
Kacau sehingga petai masak.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete

  2. Great article. I spent my spare time reading some blogs. And I found yours a great and knowledgeable content. Keep it up.

    Zea
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)