Search my Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with Dried Tomato

 This is last week menu but only now I have time to update here. Just a simple menu but wanna update here for my own record. Personally I love to flash back sometimes what I've done in my kitchen.... good to test own appetite when drained out of ideas.

I love dried tomatoes (this time I bought semi-dried tomatoes in olive oil) and adding it to this recipe makes it so very delicious.... I could finish two plates of it easily despite low appetite in fasting month....hehe. I used homemade Spinach Spaghetti per the previous entry and served it with my favourite prestzel sticks  and roasted chicken.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)