Search my Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Steamed Moist Choc Cake (Again)

I wanted to give something to my friend LY for Chinese New Year, so I told her to decide what she wants. She said she likes my Steamed Moist Choc Cake. So here it goes.... Recipe was posted earlier here.

I used a different recipe for the topping this time:

INGREDIENTS:
125g Plain Chocolate
30g Unsalted Butter
2 tbsp Milk

METHOD:
1. Double chocolate until melt.
Add in butter & stir until smooth.
Add in milk & stir for a while.
Leave it until slightly warm & pour onto the cake.
Decorate with butter icing.

2 comments:

  1. So nice of you....Tq very much....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilian,

    You are welcome. Hope you & whole family have a joyful CNY this year.

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)