Search my Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Red Mutton Curry


After much success with the new recipe created yesterday, I made it again today but replaced chicken with mutton & added potatoes. However, the color is not as red as it is called - must be due to dark mutton juice. You may want to boil the mutton until tender first before added into the cooking. Recipe is similar to Red Chicken Curry, click here.

Sorry Love, actually wanted to try your Mutton Masala but I didn't have Garam Masala in stock & lazy to make some as I was steaming cake at the same time. All my mutton in freezer have been used up & will need to wait till the next trip to Brunei.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)