Search my Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Steamed Kembong / Mackerel with Air Asam (Tamarind Sauce)

This was one of the dishes we had tonight. It has been a long time ago when I last made this dish. I found fresh mackerel sold by the fishmonger today so I thought it will be good to steam it right away.

INGREDIENTS:
Fresh Mackerel / Kembong
Ginger & Garlic - pounded
Black pepper - freshly grounded
1 Lemongrass - sliced
Salt

METHOD:
1. Rub fish with salt & pounded ingredients.
Place in a plate & steam above rapidly boiling water for 10 minutes.

2. Serve with Air Asam (Tamarind Sauce).
Recipe posted earlier here

1 comment:

  1. Hi KakRoz, hru doing today??? Tks for updating the four-angled beans with coconut recipe ya!

    Went to tesco yest to look for the beans, unfortunately out of stock! Errrr! I'm sure gonna try it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)