Search my Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Biskut Bunga Cina

I made three types of cookies in the morning & this is the first one. I underestimate the difficulty & straight away made two portions. I thought it is as easy as making Dahlia but mine ended up too hard to press through the mould although the dough was soft (I did not use up 3/4 cup of flour). My hand get hurt, so I ended up rolling the batter & used cookie cutter instead. I saw many people successfully used Dahlia mould for this.... The taste is good like Kuih Bangkit, kind of melt in the mouth.

Source: MyR_Nor67 (translated into English)
Makes 80-90 pieces
INGREDIENTS:
100g Butter / Margarine
90 Caster Sugar
1 Egg
2 cups Cornflour (Homekreation: I used less amount) 
1 cup Tapioca Flour
Red Cherry for deco

METHOD:
1. Beat butter with sugar until creamy.
Add in egg & continue beating until fluffy.
Add in flour until well mixed.

2. Fill bater into Dahlia nozzle & press out.
Since it requires so much energy to press out, I rolled it flat & used cookie cutter.

3. Bake at 175C for 15 min.

2 comments:

  1. wonderful work! the way you discuss the subject i'm very impressed. i'll bookmark this webpage and be back more often to see more updates from you.

    ayumi
    www.brfe.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post a lot! You should write some more on this!Great job coming with such terrific post!


    mocsbar.com

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)