Tuesday, October 12, 2010
2 tbsp Chili Paste
1 Lemongrass - bruised
2 Tom Yum cube (Knorr)
1 Chicken cube
1/4 Chicken - chopped to smaller size
1 Potato - cubed
Carrot, Sliced Dried Mushroom, Long Beans, Mustard Leaves, Spring Onion, Tomato, Big Onion
1 Kasturi Lime
3 Kafir Lime Leaves - sliced
Salt & Sugar
1. Heat up some oil & stir fry chili paste & lemongrass.
2. Add in water & let it boil.
3. Add in chicken, potato, carrot & mushroom & let it cooked.
4. Add in the rest of the ingredients (except mustard leaves) & boil until taste well blended.
5. Lastly add mustard leaves & serve right away.