Search my Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Banana Chips (Again)

 Our house is kind of blessed with bananas... never ending banana supply...hehe. While I still have three bunches on the trees backyard, my PIL sent a big box of Horn Bananas (Pisang Tanduk). May be because they thought their DIL is so "rajin" in making banana chips... haha not really true.... Anyway it is worth the effort because my family enjoy this snacks very much.
 I've posted this numerous times already and tonight I manage to fill up 1 big & 1 medium size containers. My lovely hubby helped me to peel the bananas while I was doing the slicing & frying. Luckily we finished the job before midnight.

For recipe, refer here.

1 comment:

  1. Itu tandanya PIL sayang sangat dengan DIL dia... Nur pun perasan memang selalu sangat nampak Kak Alongroz buat kerepek pisang ni..

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)