Friday, December 31, 2010
here for the earlier version.
(Makes 10" pie)
200g Marie Biscuits
100g Melted Butted
- Mix well.
- Grease pie tin & press crumbs until fully covered.
- Bake for 10 minutes & cool.
200g Chocolate - melted
1 can Toffee / Dulce de Leche
Enough Bananas to cover - sliced
1. Mix melted chocolate & toffee. Add few tbsp of fresh milk if it is too thick.
Spread it into the crust base.
2. Arrange sliced bananas until fully covered.
3. Whip cream untl stiff & spread on top of banana layer.
4. Sprinkle cocoa powder.
5. Chill overnight before serve.