Search my Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

What Cake Is This?


Nice and light cake with heavier texture at the bottom.... However, this not supposed to look as such, so should I call it success by incidence or a failure... LOL. Whatever it is, it is nice! I will post it again if I get more successful to look like what it supposed to be.... in meantime, just enjoy it and don't ask me what the name is... it will be a surprise when I post the success version if I try again...hehe.

By the way, I made it to serve the kampung people who works (gotong-royong) in the preparation for gathering at my friend's daughter Akad Nikah (wedding vows) yesterday.

5 comments:

  1. wah...sedapnye kek...=)rajinnye along masak...b'tuah hsbnd n anak2 along=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not gonna guess the cake name...hehehe!

    Looks good still! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Along, nama x penting kan, janji sedap ditekak...look like marble cake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAha, any chance that it's a zebra cake?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stumble upon your blog on HomeKreation. I love reading and looking at your recipes. You're very creative person. I would love to try some of it if I can find all the ingredients here. I am from Miri but living in Houston, TX. (Frm.Floria)

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)