Sharing my recipes and those from various sources that I've tested in my kitchen... There are more than 1000 entries to browse through... Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do... Would love to hear your comments if you did try.
A friend told me that he was drooling over Pulut Durian posted by CikTie in Fb when he read my comment. Since he & family are leaving Miri this week, I invited them yesterday for evening coffee after my hubby successfully found some durians in the market.
1. Pulut Durian: Serve fresh durian with steamed glutinous rice and freshly squeezed coconut milk (+ a bit of salt).
2. Mung Beans & Durian sweet dessert served with Lacy Crepes and steamed glutinous rice.
3. Fresh durian with sago snacks (below) --> Melanau style.
1. Leave your message/questions in the "comments" below any posting. Sign your nick name if using anonymous option, or else question may not be entertained. 2. Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org (take note that I do not access my email regularly). 3. Join my Facebook.
1. All photos are HomeKreation STRICT copyright. 2. Information, photos and other content on this blog and related pages are property of HomeKreation or the originator as mentioned therein. 3. When testing recipes from this blogsite into your own blog publication please credit HomeKreation - link is provided above the recipe. Not doing so is deemed as CIPLAK which is illegal & unethical. 4. Strictly not allowed to reprint/republish any part of this blog pages, photos or recipes for commercial/personal benefit in any form without consent. 5. You are allowed to sell foods made from HomeKreation recipes....halal!