Search my Blog

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year 2014

courtesy of wallpaperhdfree.com

To all friends and readers, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 and may all your wishes come true. As for me, I'm hoping for another blessed year with strength and determination to be a better person - wife, mother, daughter, sister and most of all, a best friend I could be. I also hope to accomplish all of my to-do-plan with success! May Allah grant me strength and time to share what I love to do on this blog.... Wish me luck and success! My wishes for all too! TQ all for the friendship!

4 comments:

  1. happy new year buat along roz sekeluarga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tkasih Tun. Happy New Year semuga Tun akan ceria & sukses di tahun 2014.

      Delete
  2. salam & selamat baru. Wlp lama tak menyapa tp selalu sekodeng page along dan saya peminat pencuci mulut terutama berasaskan jelly- resepi along jadi penyeri atas main table pengantin atau buah tgn utk majlis tahlil dsb wlp mungkin tak sehebat along

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wsalam Aini. Baru jer Along teringat dgn Aini yg dah lama tak kedengaran. Alhamdulillah sonok dengar resipi yg Along sumbangkan dapat di manfaatkan.

      Delete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)