Search my Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fat Free Menu

This one week I have to constraint myself from oil/fat consumption. So here what I came up with yesterday. The menu is only for myself and a separate menu for the family (with fat of course). However, my second son AngahRus likes my pan-grilled fish and I have to stop him before he finish my portion too....LOL.

Anyone interested in the recipe...? hehe may not appeal to you but I think the fish is quite tasty. Will update later as it is midnight right now (by the way, I just returned from office - a lot of works as it is peak period plus need to clear workloads before Hari Raya leaves).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)